Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm baaaaack. And New & Improved!

I was just in napa for 10 days. Vacation? Not so much. I basically went to emotional bootcamp. I know I know. Sounds TOTALLY lame. And I will never EVER divulge what we did there. Suffice it to say I am WAY nicer and WAY happier!

But don't you worry. I'm still a bitch. I'm just no longer a vindictive bitch.

Then I spent a couple of days with my sister who I never get to see enough of. It's so weird when I hang out with her because as different as we seem to be... HER=Hippie. ME=NOT....we are just SO.MUCH.ALIKE. For instance, when I completely ate it on her back porch, practically DYING, she couldn't even pretend to keep a straight face. Then later that night she goes out to her porch and I just hear her laughing and laughing and she comes back in all "I'm sorry...I just can't even look at where you fell without cracking up."

hmph.

She is just SO lucky that I had already been to emotional camp and I did NOT in fact kick her ass. However I may or may not continue to teach her 4 yr old how to swear. People with kids should NOT THROW STONES.

See how totally different and peaceful  I am?

God Bless
Namaste
Ommm
Love & light
World Peace

17 comments:

Kelli said...

I love to punish my sister by buying the loudest/most annoying gifts for her kids. Passive aggressive much? Probably. But thinking about the car that both talks and repeats the kid I got the youngest for Christmas makes me smile, even now.

Kristina P. said...

You are practically Miley Cyrus now.

NIKOL said...

Siblings teach us important lessons. For example, we know that it is unlawful to kill anyone. Siblings teach us ways to get around actually killing them by torturing them until they just WISH they were dead.

Kris said...

First fat camp and now emotional bootcamp? How will I recognize you?! Just tell me this, did emotional bootcamp involve an Indian sweatlodge, a peace pipe, and/or chanting?

I accidentally went on a 5 day emotional bootcamp trip a few years ago. I say accidentally, because it was promoted as a couple's retreat in Palm Springs through my husband's travel company. Turns out, it was more of a Tony Robbins style motivational retreat. I HATED IT. So very, very much.

Melanie Jacobson said...

We were at Cafe Urth in Santa Monica a couple of weeks ago. I stood in line for the restroom and stared at the bulletin board full of all kinds of fliers and business cards advertising yoga and chakra adjustment, or who knows what else. And I thought of you. And I thought, Santa Monica is not at all like Orange County. And then I ate some ridiculous hazelnut chocolate pastry and forgot about everything else.

abalone said...

I've bought drew so many little sharp plastic leggos over the years that craig will be picking them out of his carpet long after the kids are off to college...

Kris said...

Wow, my comment looks so nasty and bitchy in print instead of the way I meant it to come across. Sorry peewee! I hope you know I love you! Feel free to shun me.

Carin said...

I have missed you!!!!!!!!!

peewee said...

Kris? what r u talking about?? Nasty? Bitchy? Those are my middle names. From my mother's side. They go back in the family line a LONG WAY.

Kris said...

Will be even if you beat me at Words with Friends? I just got a new phone! Squee! Hit me up at Kris Miss.

Lin said...

Oh, paybacks are a mutha. I'd be buying that kid a drum set or something.

Glad you are back. I was starting to worry about you. :)

forever folding laundry said...

I was wondering what happened to you!

You know I live 25 minutes from Napa, right?

You could have snuck away from emotional bootcamp for some reality tv and snacks here.
{totally good therapy, too.}

~Keri

Counselormama said...

Well, whatever you did there, you didn't lose your sense of humor, thank god!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm such a nice sister that I make sure to finish laughing before helping the siblings up when they fall, so that I don't drop them.

Kelli said...

Thanks for the encouraging blog comment. Where should I send the cookies? My adoration is easily bought!

Debbie said...

I am so happy you are improved but still a bitch. I can't handle too much change at once.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

So now that you've been to emotional boot camp you can start hosting an emotional boot camp/yoga retreat/money management thing right? I'd totally come.