Tuesday, June 21, 2011

procrastinators r us

Seriously. I am the worlds biggest procrastinator. I am procrastinating so hard that I'm BLOGGING! And this, AFTER I already tidied up the house, cleaned the counter tops (I don't clean) and took out the recycle bin! (I have never done this) I have lots to do....they just are THAT unappealing apparently that I refuse to do them. SO here I sit. Writing and watching Sex and the City reruns and playing Words with Friends and now even the new "Hanging with Friends" (hurry...GET THIS ONE so we can play!)

It's a good thing I own my new (non) business. Otherwise I'd SO be fired!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your life is so hard.

NIKOL said...

What is Hanging with Friends all about? I see it involves balloons somehow. Is it fun? Can I thoroughly kill you at this game? If so, I might consider playing.

Kelli said...

What IS this non business? Inquiring minds want to know. And I would play wwf with you, except my ego is still bruised from losing 13 consecutive games to everyone else at work.

Lin said...

I'm glad you are back!! I sure do miss ya when you are busy working or doing whatever you do all day at that non-business. ;)

vanessa said...

Two words (assuming you consider an initialism a single word): ADD pills.

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

You're lucky you have a cool boss.

peewee said...

I HAVE ADD pills...and amazing as they are, I get REALLY moody when they wear off. Hmmm...efficient bitch or forever slacker....life's unending duality!

Kris said...

Seriously, how sucky can these tasks be if you're CHOOSING TO CLEAN? I'm worried about you.

I PROMISE to play Hanging with Friends with you as soon as they upgrade the version to be compatible with androids.