Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summa summa summa-time

I can't even BUH-lieve it's almost July!! I was in Nordstrom yesterday (everyday) and they had FALL STUFF out! Which thrills me to no end as that is my MOST favorite clothing season. I am SO getting these....

And when I say "getting these" what I mean is that I want these for my Birthday....soooooo.....

Also, I've been somewhat Vegan now for like a MONTH. Maybe even more. It's the gateway drug to this...

LUCKILY the fine people from Europe FINALLY brought these to the US....
Seriously. If you have not even had a Magnum bar then just don't start. Annnnnd I ate a whole box yesterday. Which isn't very vegan of me. When I have ever gone to another Country I GORGE on these. Obsessed. Which is good, because now that they're in the US, these alone will keep me from ever being 100% vegan and therefore I will remain hated by all Outback Drivers and Tom's shoes wearers. 

Subject changer...I also saw this at the grocery check-out yesterday...
And I thought, huh....I wonder if Italians are BEYOND insulted by this! Like, THIS is what Italy has to offer??? THIS is a gift of Italy?? 

Just typing all this made me hungry...gonna go eat more magnum bars make my vegan smoothie

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I haven't tried the Magnum, despite hearing nothing but rave reviews, I have a rule about eating things named after prophylactics. I didn't realize they were out in other countries. I might have to break down and try one.

Kris said...

This is the first I have heard of the Magnum. Are they only at fancy-schmancy stores? Or will I be able to find one at my local Target?

The shoes are fab!

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Italy is kicking itself in the Sicily over anything remotely Olive-gardenish. However, they are mad chill over the fact that they had that Magnum icecream back in August of '10 when I was there and it was hawked by none other than Benecio Del Toro. Now when I think ice cream. . .

Lin said...

Well, you DO need some dairy, right? And anything you eat in private doesn't count as calories or against the vegan rules. ;)

peewee said...

YES! TARGET! I am telling you that I would pay $10 for a box...and they're like $2.97! DANGER!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Those Magnum bars are pretty much the best thing ever done to ice cream and chocolate.

I am totally craving Olive Garden's fettucine alfredo right now. Two minutes ago I wanted salad. Maybe it was a mistake to not eat dinner...