Thursday, August 26, 2010

FAT CAMP: DAY 4 : and shasay to the left JAZZ HANDS!



I just wanted you to see for yourself how the pool is completely empty. This was taken by me. The only person lounging by the pool. Everyone else at fat ranch camp was off hiking or biking or whatever stupid outdoor type lame thing they were doing. I was enjoying my morning coffee and USA Today news.

Why have a pool if you're not gonna LOUNGE by it, I say.

Today I only had TWO dance classes and then a Mud Wrap. YUM. The mud wrap was incredible.

But the REAL highlight of the evening was the Dance show. Which yours truly was in. Dare I say a star was born tonight?



yes. yes I do.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can see you are the camp wallflower.

forever folding laundry said...

You go ON with that red sparkly headband! I think Vegas is in your future....

~Keri

Kris said...

I KNEW side ponytails were making a comeback! Bob Fosse would be so proud of you.

Counselormama said...

You lead such an interesting life! How long are you going to be there again?

NIKOL said...

Fat Camp sounds like a giant day spa. I approve. Well, except for that weird water massage thing.

Anonymous said...

My heart be still...BHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Is Jane Fonda teaching to Olivia Newton John tunes? Oh man, you make Fat Camp look great! Bet that pick will be on next year's brochure. I bet.