Monday, April 17, 2006

NO MORE Indian food! (at night anyways...)

K, so I woke up this morning after a fitful night of stress dreams, and not just one stress (like your typical 'you're a waitress who can NOT get to all her tables and all the customers hate you' or 'you're a high school student again, but at your same age now, and you are about to take a test you didn't study for)No, this again, was EVERY stress I could ever have in one long drawn out movie. This is the second time this month I have had that occur and BOTH times were after an indian dinner! Now, I ask, was it that particular restaurant? Indian food in general? Or is it isolated, like I can eat indian food, but just not the samosas?

Well, I WAS going to go to India next winter to do some yoga...but Then what would I eat? I would be a skinny SKINNY yoga girl. And let me tell you, I have done MANY crazy wacked out things in the name of weight loss(the cabbage dite, the lemonade diet, the tic tac and lettuce only diet) but THIS sister, is just not worth it!

PS...what happened? is this also a product of granny-hood? I used to be able to drink a bottle of vodka WITH burgers from the mini-mart, and a whole bag of doritos and a dominoes pizza, topped off with a pint of ice cream and sleep like a baby!

No comments: