Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm just saying...


Let's just SAY I was flipping channels on Friday Night and happenned to see there was a "Three's Company" marathon (if you're under the age of 30 or over 50, you just don't GET this, so don't even try)and let's just SAY I put it on in total delight for background purposes ONLY and then come to find out it was an ENTIRE weekend marathon, and let's just SAY I stayed up 'til the wee hours of the morning every single night watching, for background, you know...while I did, my taxes, say. And I for sure did NOT decline dinner with friends sat nite to stay home and watch Ralph Ferley and Jack Tripper and all my FAVORITE TV characters EVER.

But nevertheless, I must say that this is the greatest sitcom EVER put on TV. EVER. I was still laughing/crying out loud when Larry Dallas tried to hit on an old grandma and when Janet and Chrissy were at the Regal Beagle with the Ropers. No one could pull off a show like that now. NO ONE. So I just had to pay homage to best show ever written and don't even try sending comments about seinfeld and taxi and cheers...blah blah blah. When Ralph Ferley merely WALKS into the room I am already squirming in my pants. I still go for guys that look like Jack.

And don't think for one second that I actually WATCHED every episode that weekend. cuz. that. would. be. Crazzzzzzyyyyyy. Not to mention I am v.v. busy LA yoga teacher.
v.v. busy.

1 comment:

Joe said...

omg, THREES COMPANY?? this is one of those things you should have written in your journal, instead of up here on the world wide web for Everyone to see. the shame. the shame.