Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One more product placement...

I'm sorry, but this was just too cool to pass up! First Pillsbury toaster strudels, and now this!



These? are toaster pockets, aka! Toastabags and they are here to save the day!

The genius invention allows you to make a deliciously toasty sandwich in three minutes sans butter, mess, or cleanup. Throw some Havarti and ham on whole wheat, slip the sandy in the bag, and put it in the toaster. PLUS you can even throw some eggs and veggies in for an OMELET! Basically, you can put ANYTHING in here and toaster it! wooooo!

PLUS Each one can be reused up to 300 times.

WOnder if you can do cookie dough? This is going to change the face of cooking (in my house) as we know it!

I

1 comment:

dede said...

I want you to buy one of those things and tell me how the clean up goes - I think after one use you would throw it away rather than try to scrape your cookie dough out of the corners - prove me wrong!