Saturday, January 29, 2011

Buddy-Bot!....Don't forget about the chickens!

I am obsessed with this "children's" music. OBSESSED. My brother turned me on to Buddy-Bot last weekend. (He's good for something) If you have kids, or in my case, you DON'T, you have GOT to buy the album. Your kids will be obsessed too. Let me just say that I was listening to this ALL DAY in the car. My fav's are Old MacDonald, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Love you more.  But here's Buddy-Bot's break out first video.

PS. Pay attention to his fancy footwork here. I gotta get back to my hip hop classes for sure!


3 comments:

Lin said...

Yo, yo, yo, BuddyBot! Homeboy's got some wicked moves!!!

He sings a little too high for me to sing along with, but I am curious to hear his other songs.

I'm not sure I should thank you or hate you for turning me on to this.

Kris said...

You know, I would totally be into something designed for little kids, but I am WAY too mature for that kind of stuff.

I'm only into the TWEEN demographic. Justin Bieber, Jonas Brothers, iCarly, etc.

NIKOL said...

I don't really see the appeal, other than the fact he's adorable. But I said the same thing about Yo Gabba Gabba, so what do I know?