Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ONE TWO THREE FOUR ONE TWO THREE FOUR....wow. I haven't uh, COUNTED in a while!

Apparently the only thing that gets me to my blog these days, as inspiration, are youtube videos. It's sad. It's true. I wish youtube videos would ALSO inspire me to, say, do taxes or run around on a treadmill. Now THAT would make youtube useful. Anyhoo...I about peed my pants on this one. Minute 1:06 had me in tears.

All I can say is that I got a Kindle for Christmas and I then downloaded all three Steig Larrson books and I JUST finished the last one yesterday and can now come back to my normal blog stalking/shopping life. If you have not read these I COULDN'T PUT THEM DOWN. And OH! The Kindle! How I love thee instant gratification ways!

Oh, and also noteworthy...BARB, of BIG LOVE BARB! came to my class last sunday. I about DIED because I taught the entire sunday AM class and didn't know it was her and then she comes up to me after class to ask me all these questions and it took me a few seconds to recognize her and then I wasn't even all  HOLY *COUNT* (see below video) it's Jeane Triplehorn! I was all HOLY *COUNT* it's BARB! BARB is talking to me! I'm talking to BARB! The more she talked the lamer I became. I think I even stuttered. BARB!

K. That is all.

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, Barb!! She was the original Sister Wife!

Kelli said...

That video is so wrong. And so terribly, terribly right.

Kris said...

Did Barb like your class? Maybe she'll bring Margene next time! Those two really hang out together. Not Nikki though, cause she's too.....Nikki.

And Count? Slow down. If you go TOO fast, you're gonna hurt something. No one wants that.

Lin said...

I LOVE THAT!!! I've been on a YouTube kick too, finding some great stuff. I know lots of folks don't like the videos on the blogs but I do. Thanks for the laugh and the support regarding the whole Dr. Drew incident. I don't know why it bugged me so, but it did.

Regardless--at least we had some chuckles over the fact that you actually know the guy!!! ;)

abalone said...

is barb available???

Karen M. Peterson said...

This video just ruined some childhood memories.

It also reminded me of Jimmy Kimmel's segment, "This week in unnecessary censorship."

Hilarious!

peewee said...

Dad? Are you going Plig? I don't really think you can handle ONE wife. Let alone TWO!

Anonymous said...

BARB!!! Did you call her Barb? LOL, GRANDMA!!

Tess Ramin said...

I was sitting at a red light yesterday, when I turned to my right it was "Barb" driving the car next to me! Immediately thought of your funny post.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

Speaking of books, I just finished reading a lovely book called My Fair Lazy and there was something vaguely familiar about it and then I realized that her blog is listed on your sidebar. So I guess I'm not totally brain dead...yet.