Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THANK GOD I'm not teaching today!

It's a full moon. I'm payin' my monthly bill. And I just got my DMV car registration renewal in the mail...which I FEEL like I JUST paid...and it WENT UP. AGAIN. $465!!!!!  Of this, there's a $20 non-smog fee....because my car is new enough that I don't have to pay for a smog test...they charge me for that. nice. LOVE broke ass california. LOVE.

I've also not been sleeping cuz it's so damn dry in this draught desert state. And I've just lost like 4 'Words with Friends' games.

Who wants to mess with me right now? WHO?

Shouldn't we (and by "we" I mean "I") get presents for days like today?

YES! YES WE (I) SHOULD!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Holy crap! Do you drive a Prius or something?

Carin Davis said...

I should reload WWF on my phone...
you are sure to beat me!

dede said...

I finally win and you are trying to take away my joy??? My car registration is due too, you know!! (although it's half of what yours is :)

peewee said...

which is exactly why I should move back to Utah!

abalone said...

you've clearly forgotten the utah regulations/enforcement that got the van impounded!!!

Kris said...

Wait until you get the registration for Teen Slave's car. Or did you get rid of that? I hope you treated yourself to some chocolate last night. Or wine. Whatever works for you.

rychelle said...

i clearly need to resume my WWF game with you, while you're in this slump.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Ha! I KNEW registration went up this year! Mine doubled and no one would believe me. 200 bucks to register my 13 year old car! Which didn't count the $65 for smog and the $1500 it would have cost in repairs to get it to pass. Glad I traded it in!