Sunday, January 20, 2008

back in the saddle again...

Hellooooo? anyone out there? Are you there God? it's me, sicky.

I am still recovering from that bird flu-deadly bee-staph infection-flesh eating-virus thing I had. The thing that sucks MOST is that I'm better, but I'm still super tired and weak, so people EXPECT me to be a normal person (welllll, people who don't KNOW me) and I have NO personality to even answer questions or get any sarcasm or anything like that.

Plus since I've had NO contact with human life, and my only "friends" are the characters form LOST seasons 1 & 2 (yes, that's 48 episodes that I watched in two weeks) I have nothing to add worth while to any conversation. I was too sick to even watch or care about the news, so i don't even know what's going on. (HA! who am I fooling..I NEVER watch the news)(unless you count Regis and Kelly)

I can tell my friends are getting uncomfortable talking to me on the phone. Especially the far away friends who call, and say all enthusiastically "HEY!!! WHAT's GOING ON !!! How ARE you!!?!?!? How's LA?!?! WHAT have YOU been DOIIINNNNGGG!?!?!?!!!!
and I say "Nothing much, you know, just ummm, well, nothing. HEY have you seen LOST!?!"

This is all I can do, because I haven't DONE anything but watch LOST.

And LOST has been on FOREVER and I JUST started watching it. Obsessively. So If someone answers "yes, I do watch LOST" then I want to get into the full discussion and excitement and mystery....

of season 1.

Which no one really remembers the details, because they're all on season 4...but then they want to humor you so they pretend to feign excitement and interest and know what you're talking about.

It's a humble life I lead.

No comments: