Monday, January 28, 2008

It's the next best thing...

I may not be able to buy the new airbook just yet, but I WILL be able to buy THISand I think if I maneuver it just right, I could probably cram my current macbook in there. It'll just look like an overstuffed envelope. right?

RIGHT!

The funny thing is, I didn;t really even WANT the airbook THAT badly, because my macbook is still new (I haven't even used all the cleaner wipes yet)(the cleaner wipes that were $20) UNTIL I saw the "envelope" cover. But, thanks to my crafty ways, i can at least get the cover! and if I can't stuff my macbook in there? welllll, then I'll just HAVE to get the correct computer to fit in there. right?

RIGHT!

1 comment:

Carin Davis said...

=)

I am not going to lie. I am a total sucker and think I need that for my kitchen counter! I hate that I fall for every commercial out there!