Friday, May 29, 2009

BLOSSOM BLISS



It's friday night. 9:44 PM.

And when I read kris's blog that Blossom was going to be on What Not To Wear, I practically knocked my laptop over to get the remote, frantically searching for TLC.

SO I'm watching as I type. Seriously. WHAT? could possibly be better for a friday night!?!?! I haven't seen anything this good since the Brian Boitano Christmas Spectacular.

THANKS KRIS!!! You're THE BEST!!!!!

Now the GREAT news is that if you live in Utah or California and are reading this, then YOU CAN STILL SEE IT!!!

I like to think that I'm "paying it forward," "doing my part," "tithing," if you will.

You're SO welcome!

(and I won't even ruin it for you by telling you that Blossom looks like a weird man-girl with freaky bangs and the ugliest wardrobe you ever did see and and and...take a breath....you think "how will they EVER make her look better...and then....)

(lets just say she loses about 10 lbs of eyebrow hair)

18 comments:

rychelle said...

i'm setting the dvr.....

do you think you can stage a run in with stacy and clinton while we are in town???

Counselormama said...

I can't believe I don't have anything better to do, but I don't. So I will watch!

peewee said...

..."don't have anything better to do"???

WHAT IS THERE better to do than THAT?!?!?!

Kristina P. said...

I KNOW! I read about this in US Weekly last week! Mine is recording right now, but Adam is watching Die Hard. Boo.

Can we please also stalk Clinton when we are there?

Oh, I see Rychelle already beat me to it.

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

I am full of self-loathing for having missed this! I am going to search the directv guide for the next possible viewing.

Carin Davis said...

I missed it....

My Friday night could have used it too!

dede said...

why didn't I check your blog last night?? I watched Ella Enchanted insteasd - you should have called!

peewee said...

don't worry little ones...it is being replayed ALL WEEK!!

forever folding laundry said...

It's Saturday night. 11:06 PM.

And I'm a little freaked out because I'm actually WATCHING THE EPISODE RIGHT NOW that I tivo'ed and came over to see what you were doing and here you're talking about Blossom. Ca-reepy!!

~Keri

peewee said...

Not creepy....WE are like, SOOOOO connected!

peewee said...

And also? The episode of Blossom getting a make-over is like the presidential Inauguration...Who Wouldn't be watching it?!

the letters i wish i'd written... said...

I am bereft, I live on the other side of the pond, I can't find it anywhere online, send help, lassie fell down the well...

Hit 40 said...

I wonder if I could find this on the internet to watch?? I would love to see her on that show!!

Jillybean said...

I won't get to see it because we don't have cable.


(sigh)


However, I did once skate on the same ice as Brian Boitano.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

After reading your post I was totally bummed that I missed it. But after reading your comments (like a proper stalker) I'm happy to hear that it'll be on again. Yay! I shouldn't laugh too hard though because I could use a little intervention from Clinton and Stacy myself. Or at least the $5,000 visa card to spend on clothes.

Kris said...

Gosh peewee, I'm touched that my blog post meant so much to you. My blog is officially changing the world, one person at a time. (sniff)

Wasn't Mayim a good sport? Still hate the green jacket though!

Annemarie said...

crap! I just remembered that that's what I was watching when I fell asleep.

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

I've looked and looked and can't find it. DANGIT!