Tuesday, December 04, 2007

dumb dumb dumb

I hired a personal trainer for 3 days a week.

This is one of the dumbest things I have done this year, right up there with spinning class and getting a "free" golden retriever.
I wouldn't say it's initially HARDER, per se, than spinning, as in it hasn't made me cry....YET. However, when I attempted to drive home from my session, I could barely turn the wheel right and left. My arms and legs are SO rubbery shaky I can hardly function.

I had to shampoo my hair in increments because I couldn't keep my arms up for more than a few seconds. FORGET flat-ironing it. I might even have to scale down from a grande gingerbread latte (he told me I had to get skim milk...riiiiighhhht) to a tall for the mere fact that a grande may be too heavy to lift to my mouth.

why god? why? Why weren't Adam and Eve FAT?

No comments: