Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chinese Astrology is SO RIGHT

I just did one of those facebook applications on chinese astrology (if you're not on facebook -dede-carin-then you HAVE to join! there are GREAT fun surveys and stuff) and even though I knew I was born in the year of the dog (duh)('splains a lot, huh) which means I am loyal and needy, etc....but THIS reading was DEAD ON. So much so that I began to giggle....and the reason why dede couldn't keep the paisley country wallpaper on this site!

These were listed as the negative traits...

nasty, mean-spirited, disagreeable, bad-tempered, self-righteous, judgmental, quarrelsome, accusing, nervous, anxious and impossible to live with

HA! I just love that now I have an excuse! I can't HELP it. I was, unfortunately born under the DOG sign?! (shrug of my shoulders here)(plus an innocent face)

and then it said They can march in and take control of a situation, even when it doesn't involve them directly. This can lead people to think Dogs are nosy or gossipy, but in reality, he just means well.

see? I just MEAN WELL.

and then it finishes with They are bold, unafraid to disagree out loud about anything they feel is unjust or unfair.

YAH! you WILL BE HEARING FROM ME APPLE!!

3 comments:

dede said...

I have been reading Snow Flower and the Secret Fan - which had me wondering what year I was born in -now you have me totally curious!!

peewee said...

snow flower is THE BEST! I LOVE that book!

Carin Davis said...

love Snow Flower too....
and I think I am with you on the dog thing....

are we born the same year- (sorry, getting too old to publicize my age, you are going to have to guess what year I was born...haha!)