Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FAST FOOD FRENZY

SCENE: McDonalds drive thru, lunch time

(the kind of drive-thru where once you give in to the sin you are about to commit, there's no turning back. literally)

BLACK GIRL IN JETTA IN FRONT OF THE LINE: (she's "talking" to the lady behind her, leaning out her front window)(I am the innocent bystander who's next)
"I SAID BACK OFF BITCH!

BLACK GIRL IN CABRIO: DON'T TALK TO MELIKE THAT YOU FUCKIN BITCH!!

JETTA BITCH: I'LL TALK TO YOU ANY WAY I WANT TO BITCH! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN CUZ YOU A STUPID BITCH! NOW BACK THE FUCK OFF!

CABRIO BITCH: I DON'T LISTEN TO CRAZY BITCHES. YOU LEARN TO TALK TO ME NICE, THEN I'LL BACK OFF.

JETTA BITCH: (Gets out of jetta) YOU BACK OFF MY BUMPER RIGHT NOW YOU CRAZY STUPID FUCKING BITCH!! YOU AIN'T GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS CUZ YOU THINK I'M JUST A BLACK WOMAN YOU CAN PUSH AROUN'.

CABRIO BITCH: (gets out.) (me: am v v afraid I might lose my life in this gangsta girl fight all because i had a chicken nugget craVing.)
I'M A AFRICAN AMERICAN TOO YOU STUPID BLACK BITCH

JETTA BITCH: I DON'T CARE WHAT U ARE CUZ WHAT YOU ARE NOT IS OFF MY BUMPER. NOW BACK THE FUCK UP!!



They never did leave. ever. and while they stayed, screaming, the McPeople still hand delivered everyone's food, including theirs. so as soon as cabrio bitch got her food, she got back in her car, shut her door, and started eating her fries, still fuming, while they waited for the police. in the drive thru.


guess I won't be giving in to those cravings again anytime soon. though i did get my nuggets for free.

2 comments:

dede said...

your right - that story wouldn't work with paisley!

peewee said...

see? your timing was PERFECT!