Sunday, February 03, 2008

What? so what IF I AM 37!

Life's what you make it, so let's make it rock!
-hannah Montana

This song was in my head allll night and allll morning. I have actually been humming it. So let me just say this once and for all.

Hannah Montana is perhaps THE best show EVER for teens. I can't stop watching it because I am so proud of it, and Miley Cyrus. There's no insane drama (90210) there are no sex issues or slutty clothing or even TRENDY clothing for that matter (Saved By the Bell) There are no totally lame cheesy "life lessons" (full house) The songs aren't annoying and lame with stupid lyrics (Jem!)(although i DID like her too...JEEEEEMMMM. jem is my name, no one else is the same. JEM!) Her songs are not only GOOD but also have cute inspiring teen messages. Also, she's so funny, like a young I LOVE LUCY. I so wish they had had something like this when I was growing up. But I'm glad it's around now. There's still hope for bratty annoying teenagers yet!

So if you have any teenagers, (and THANK GOD MYfriends don't yet, because then I WOULD feel like a washed up old maid (although I only have 3 yrs to go when most my friend's kids hit 13)(better get busy) but IF you do, then MAKE them watch this show.

okayyyyyyy, anyhoo, it's another cold rainy sunday here in LA, and I couldn't be happier!!

ME.

HAPPY.

Go figure.

Liiifeee's what you make it, so leettttt's make it Rock!

1 comment:

dede said...

i will have to start watching the show with the boys - they think she rocks too!!