Wednesday, June 25, 2008

dread...may turn into dead...

Today is tun-day! HA. get it? HA!

Wait, it's no laughing matter. I woke up this morning all..."ahhh...wednesday. I think I'll go to...oh. yah. shit." I have a feeling of pure dread in the pit of my stomach, not unlike that one time I had to go to court and wasn't sure if the judge would throw me in the pokey. That, and when I knew my dad had run my credit report when I was 20 and the phone was ringing and I knew it was him, even before there was caller ID. Or that time I hid the cat in the mailbox and knew I was just about to get busted cuz I could hear it meowing while everyone was looking for it. Or that time....you get the point.

The fear is two-fold. No, five-fold.

1. Will I get yelled at for my "food diary" where I lied anyway but is STILL BAD? I am not even allowed grapes and bananas! let alone ice cream drumsticks rolled in delicious chopped peanuts and fiiled with caramel sau... ahem.

2. Will I have to do the so called "sprints" and will he make it EVEN worse? like, level 6????

3. Will there be a portrait of me with a powder blue background smiling big in a cheap frame that has a gold plate that says "BARFEE OF THE MONTH"

4. What OTHER "exercises" has he saved up for me?

5. The most obvious...WILL I HOLD MY BREAKFAST DOWN?!?!?!?

HeEeeLLLppPP

M e
e

e

e

e
e

e


e


e




e

No comments: