Tuesday, May 20, 2008

monday monday...

Oh. It's tuesday. Is it old age that makes me get the days mixed up? or just my sloth like lifestyle where one tv show flows into the next, until I don't even know the days unless it's "IDOL NIGHT" or "TOP CHEF NIGHT" I better make some summer plans pronto because once reruns start I won't know which MONTH it is!

ho hummm. I guess I should be packing for Mexico, but that would be, what's the word? I think it's french or, or, latin?

oh, ORGANIZED.

I better spell check that since I don't think I've ever even written it before. It's up there with other foreign language words like "energetic" and "responsible" and "friendly" and "productive"

1 comment:

dede said...

when are you going to mexico?? yeah for idol night - go david! what kind of new look do you want - give me some ideas...