Friday, May 02, 2008

whiner

Of course I woke up with a BAD sore throat....AGAIN. And the chills. waaahaaa. Isn't this THE MOST boring post ever? Okay, but here's this...



Did I ever mention that two weeks ago Drew Barrymore came to my yoga class, and said, and I quote "that was THE BEST class of my entire life?" Yep. Just you all wait until I appear in US weekly as yoga teacher to the stars! THEN my life will be complete. And THEN I can write about cool stuff and not have to post endless gratuitous pictures of my pets.

I have a headache too.

I'm gonna go back to bed now.

4 comments:

dede said...

I am sorry that you aren't feeling well - but Drew - i can't believe you waited a couple weeks to tell us - i love her - maybe when you are teaching to all the stars I will try out your class!!

Carin Davis said...

NOOOOO! Not sick AGAIN!!!

I LOVE Drew Barrymore too! What were you thinking when she walked in!? I do need to come and take your class!

Connie Miller said...

Hope you're feeling better -- I too am in awe that Drew Barrymore came to your class. Did you just go on as though she wasn't there, or did you have to change your routine?

peewee said...

oh, I put out my best moves and all my old jokes, of course! Let's see if she actually comes BACK though!