Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm thinking, that they DO know evil

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera

EDEN? PARADISE? PEACE? GLORIOUS?

mmmm, not so much.

I love that maggie is looking completely innocent and bored as she reaps the benefits of Mick's "rearranging" of the bed clothes. So like a woman.

ho hum.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Think of this as preparing yourself for children.

peewee said...

if my CHILD? ever does this...I will bring spanking back into fashion. But Mick...awww who's the cute clever? WHO?

dede said...

I think you are missing the key phrase to this quote, the sitting on a hillside on a glorious afternoon part - not the looking at the bed I need to make and the dog who messed it up part. In fact, I think I am going to go find a hill right now - and maybe a dog too - and leave my messy bed just how it is!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

peewee said...

oh, yah, I'll never clean that up by the way...as soon as friday rolls around (maid day!) I don't move ANYthing...even if I have to sleep on my bad with that ONE blanket he left on there.

dede said...

I live to be you (but definately not your maid!!)