Saturday, October 25, 2008

only cuz I'm at the airport and have nothing better to do..

Copy and paste the words.
Bold the things you have done...

1. Started your own blog 2. Slept under the stars(but NOT by choice) 3. Played in a band 4. Visited Hawaii 5. Watched a meteor shower(kinda boring if you ask me) 6. Given more than you can afford to charity (HELL no! CHarity begins at HOME) 7. Been to Disneyland 8. Climbed a mountain(again, not by choice)(and by mountain I mean a hike up a hill to get to the "arch") 9. Held a praying mantis (why? why is this even on here? EEEEWWWW) 10. Sang a solo(HA! UN-fortunately for my church choir) 11. Bungee jumped 12. Visited Paris 13. Watched a lightning storm at sea 14. Taught yourself an art from scratch (making mac n cheese from the box counts, right?) 15. Adopted a child 16. Had food poisoning (panda express orange chicken!!) 17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty (oddly, no). 18. Grown your own vegetables (RIGHT!) 19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France 20. Slept on an overnight train (still have neck pain from it) 21. Had a pillow fight 22. Hitch hiked 23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (is this unusual??) 24. Built a snow fort 25. Held a lamb 26. Gone skinny dipping 27. Run a Marathon (pfffff ) 28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice 29. Seen a total eclipse (well, sang about it, of the heart) 30. Watched a sunrise or sunset 31. Hit a home run . 32. Been on a cruise 33. Seen Niagara Falls in person 34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors 35. Seen an Amish community 36. Taught yourself a new language 37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (NEVER!!) 38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person 39. Gone rock climbing (LAME) 40. Seen Michelangelo’s David 41. Sung karaoke (once. it was tragic) 42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt 43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant (it was Ihop...adorable old couple, and it was only 10 bucks...they had the senior special) 44. Visited Africa 45. Walked on a beach by moonlight 46. Been transported in an ambulance 47. Had your portrait painted (GOD no!)48. Gone deep sea fishing 49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person 50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris 51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling 52. Kissed in the rain 53. Played in the mud 54. Gone to a drive-in theater 55. Been in a movie (i think the fact that I've been an extra in Touched By An Angel FULLY counts) 56. Visited the Great Wall of China 57. Started a business(PAIN.IN.THE.ASS.) . 58. Taken a martial arts class 59. Visited Russia 60. Served at a soup kitchen 61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies (I got kicked out of Brownies. sad) 62. Gone whale watching ($70 bucks...one whale tail. Just go see Free Willy)63. Got flowers for no reason(by "got" I mean I "got" them for myself) 64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma (got a stoner boyfriend out of it too! He worked there. I had no standards then. Also lived off the money!)65. Gone sky diving 66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp 67. Bounced a check . (HA! I'll say. Not past tense either) 68. Flown in a helicopter 69. Saved a favorite childhood toy (snoopy!!)70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial (ICK! also sooo boring) 71. Eaten Caviar(yah, but I think it was the cheap kind cuz it was disgusting) 72. Pieced a quilt. 73. Stood in Times Square (wayyyyy too many times)74. Toured the Everglades 75. Been fired from a job (not so much fired as just deciding one morning not to show up) . 76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London 77. Broken a bone . 78. Been on a speeding motorcycle (with a helmet on, of course)79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person (well, flew over it. not excited) 80. Published a book 81. Visited the Vatican 82. Bought a brand new car (now can never buy used)83. Walked in Jerusalem 84. Had your picture in the newspaper (yah, but it was the local paper, when I had my confirmation. I was wearing Esprit) 85. Read the entire Bible (could never get past NUMBERS!! UGH. Tedious) 86. Visited the White House .(my dog licked clinton's dog through the fence) 87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating (WHAT????) 88. Had chickenpox 89. Saved someone’s life (well, I AM an awesome yoga teacher...I have saved many many lives) 90. Sat on a jury 91. Met someone famous(Duh! do you KNOW who I am?) 92. Joined a book club (yah, the kind where you get 5 books for $1) 93. Lost a loved one 94. Had a baby 95. Seen the Alamo in person (nope, just in Pee Wee's Big Adventure, so I know there's no Basement) 96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake (I put my feet in...ICK. too smelly and disgusting....remember that dede??) 97. Been involved in a law suit 98. Owned a cell phone (okay, when was this created? 1996?) 99. Been stung by a bee 100. Talked your way out of a ticket (Not totally, but my fried talked her way out of a 100 mph speeding ticket and I feel my presence helped...Hi dede!)

4 comments:

Annie Miller said...

You've seen "David"? What'd you think? Definately small?

Kristina P. said...

Annie, you crack me up!!

And you are definitely the most dedicated blogger I know! Blogging all thru vacation? Insane!

peewee said...

I've been blogging from my phone while waiting for people or having coffee and stuff. Besides I know how fascinating my life is and how you all eagerly await the next installments. It a JOB being this fascinating. Phew.

dede said...

I thought you would say your life is a vacation! I still appreciate your dedication and fascination - you are hilarious!

btw - you didn't mention that I let your stoner boyfriend tag along when you helped me talk my way out of that ticket (or impound!)

Have a safe flight!