Monday, October 13, 2008

I've fallen and I can't get up!

I think I've reached the age where I'm gonna have to get one of those emergency necklaces you wear around your neck, for when you've fallen out of your wheelchair or walker, mostly sold to those who are long time members of the lawn bowling club and AARP and live in complexes called "silver Hill" and "pine meadows adult day care"

Anyway, long story VERY short. I tripped on NOTHING and slammed my face into the stairs. NOT carpeted stairs. CEMENT stairs. SO I have a HUGE fat bloody scrapey lip. I look like I got BAD collagen injections. And living in LA and all, NO ONE will believe me when I say I fell and hit the stairs.

I LOVE MONDAYS! At least I could cancel my class tonight. AS IF I'm gonna go to yoga looking like this! And no, I will not post a picture. I will only post pictures when I;m SUPER skinny and my hair is blown dry straight from the salon. So basically don't hold your breath.

I can't even have a salted caramel mocha at starbucks :( It's best not to try to make contact with me today, I'm injured and no coffee. A wounded mountain Lion would be less likely to tell you off.

I had a good post for today but now i can't remember. It was actually something about me being happy and fall, and caramel mochas. It woulda been weird, me posting happy thoughts anyway. So, nothing lost, really.

K have a horrible miserable day like me GREAT DAY!!!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's too bad.

dede said...

you don't have to take a full picture - how about one of just your lips!

XO Marie said...

OK , I am officially a reader now..you are way too funny!
Marie

Carin Davis said...

i hate Mondays....