Saturday, October 18, 2008

update

I just landed. Sitting on runway. Moth ball lady was watching animal planet for about an hour...a show all about SNAKES! Snakes in the toilet, snakes living in peoples kitchen cupboards, whole snake families discovered under someones kitchen sink. Gawd...i will have nightmares for weeks. And I couldn't even avoid seeing it cuz it was the time they were handing out diet cokes and no way am I missing my free diet coke. Freaks.

Also just as plane was about to land I had to pee so bad it felt like daggers. Got up when I wasn't supposed to and flight guy was all "not supposed to get up" so I pointed to my stomach and mouthed "pregnant" and then he goes "still not supposed to get up. I smiled as I bolted into the b.

Can't wait to am-scray off this flight.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

You are just too funny.